The Hell's Belles Car Club of San Francisco throws various fund raising events throughout the year. Annually, they host a Pinewood Derby race and art auction. This year's event was on Saturday.
I decided to submit a show car.
After registering, the Belles send you a traditional pinewood derby car kit which is a small block of pine and some wheels. Building this made me realize how much I miss fabricating pieces. It also made me really want a studio space outside my kitchen.
Here's is the final piece from various angles:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Continued Movie Portraits
In the mid-2000s I started painting again after a hiatus that began around 1998. One of the first projects I created was a series of lar...
-
In the mid-2000s I started painting again after a hiatus that began around 1998. One of the first projects I created was a series of lar...
-
The detail above is my most recent painting...an homage to the self titled debut album of KISS . The piece has now been shipped off to Po...





No comments:
Post a Comment